Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I like Deals...

Susie's deals! It's one of my best kept secrets! Ok, not so much of a secret because I'm pretty sure I've mentioned it before. But I had a few minutes and gave myself a budget of $10 and took a look around!



It's not a glamorous store, bargain stores usually aren't, but they get lots of great stuff from some top stores! I've seen stuff from Forever 21 and Kohls to name a few. I rarely shop in malls so I can't even tell what some of them are, to be honest. Of course, I'm not too concerned with labels unless I find a designer brand for pennies....like the Marchesa I found for $3 that we used in Hairspray.

Here are 3 things I found.



I super love this striped pencil skirt! I love the seaming so it has some interest and ends up making those horizontal stripes downright flattering. $8.99


I know I have an obsession with orange right now, but I just thought these "overalls" were too, too adorable! $9.99



How cute is this sweater? Love the color, the stripes and the unexpected pop of orange. $5.99

Well, yes, I picked one and brought it home with me! You'll just have to wait and see which one...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Questions? Let me know!