Thursday, August 16, 2012

Time for a change!

Hello friends!

So I have been in beautiful Bermuda for the last 6 weeks. My husband is directing a production and we were able to join him for 2 months of family, vacay, rest and refocusing. I have been keeping up with our adventures on my personal blog here!

I've been fortunate to have a lot of time to contemplate my ambitions, plans and projects and figuring out how to make it all work for me. I have so many interests and ideas it's really difficult for me to edit, focus and prioritize my life! I do know that I need to buckle down and work really hard on some projects I feel very passionately about.

What I'm saying is that while I truly love blogging about my frugal fashion finds, I need to be sensible about it!

That said, I am going to streamline. I will continue sharing my steals & deals, but I'm going to limit it to once a week on my personal blog. I'll experimenting with posting here as well, but I think most of my blog readers here are from facebook so it really shouldn't matter!

So look for Frugal Fashion Fridays on Confessions of a Divamommy!  Tomorrow I will do my first fashion post from Bermuda!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Questions? Let me know!