Saturday, March 3, 2012

Inspired!

I really love Pinterest. It's a great outlet to see what's out there...and then pin them so I can remember what I like! I often look at my Pinterest boards when I'm shopping, especially at thrift stores. It helps me keep my eye out for colors, fabrics or silhouette's that caught my eye.

I also have a board that is for inspirations for things I already have! I started it because of this image.


I have some great sequined tops as you saw yesterday and I was like -yes! This is a way I can wear one in every day life. It's fun and sassy!

First I went to Polyvore and played around...




And then I grabbed one of my gold tank tops and paired it with a thin white t-shirt...it worked well to play down the dressiness of a sequined top.  


The top was $9 at Savers, the T-shirt around $5 at Walmart


Then I paired it with my trusty denim shirt....which I bought well over a year ago but only wore once. It's been threatening to get put in the donation bag, but I just kept hanging on to it because I KNEW i would wear it again.
Denim Shirt - on Clearance at Walmart (part of the Miley Cyrus collection...I know, but cute is cute!) $5


I wore it with my skinny jeans and knee high brown boots. And it was CUTE! I will definitely wear it again...maybe even take a photo. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Questions? Let me know!