Friday, March 2, 2012

SPARKLE!

Who doesn't love a little sparkle? I love all the sequins trends!

Here are 3 great tops I picked up at great values!


This silver top was $8 at Suzy's Deals! I had it for over a year before I figured out how to wear it! It's long and roomy, so it's perfect paired with some jeggings, boots or booties and a long sweater! Here it is in action!





And yes, that was onstage, but I have worn it out! It's not too flashy...actually, just right if you want to be noticed. :)




 This one is great! I love the design. Forever 21, also $8 at Suzy's Deals! It's not the most flattering look on me, shapeless works well for those who are not so well endowed, but I'll figure it out one of these days. 

This one is really fun also - $4 at Savers. It's fun with Jeans and a denim jacket. 


It is nice to wear something over the sequin tops, though...they can really do a number on your arms if they are bare!


So here's a challenge! Try to incorporate some sparkle into your looks! I'll have a great idea tomorrow inspired by Pinterest!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Questions? Let me know!