Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Spring is on it's way!

Spring is definitely my favorite time of year. You'd think I'd like fall, when the 110 degree heat finally leaves, but it always takes to long to get here so it annoys me! I love spring...that feeling of re-birth, the smell of plants in bloom, the bright colors!

Here are few of my inspirations for a spring wardrobe! Tonight I am singing in an awesome concert so tomorrow I'll post some of my performance wear photos!






Source: polyvore.com via Sandra on Pinterest

I just can't get enough black and white (or cream in this case) - so graphic, so bold yes so feminine.
Source: polyvore.com via Sandra on Pinterest
Royal and Magenta are definitely 2 colors I want to incorporate more into my wardrobe. Great colors for me as well. 




And I still need to find an amazing lace dress! I LOVE this one...(and Emma Stone! She's just adorable!)

1 comment:

Thoughts? Questions? Let me know!