Saturday, February 18, 2012

My Spring Hunting List

Hey! Follow me on Pinterest! I love pinterest and I have a board called my hunting list...things I want to find at fabulous bargains! Let me share a few with you must have items I will be searching for as I do some shopping over the next few days.


1. Brown Boots w/Heels (I know I would only wear them a few times this season, but they should be cheaper to find and they'll keep for the summer!

2. Purse - I WILL find something wonderful. Maybe not this exactly, as $112 is WAY too much for a purse, but a nice shoulder bag...something with room for my trusty iPad!
3. I'm feeling very feminine this spring! Or I will, I mean, it's still February, but I live in Las Vegas, so we're getting up to the high 60's during the day already....anyway... I'm dying for a cute, lace dress with a proper sweater! Actually, I have a cute sweater... Love the belt, too.


And there's a few! I'll be hitting up my favorite Thrift Store Ultra Bargain day this weekend, so hopefully I'll have something to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Questions? Let me know!