Monday, February 20, 2012

Shoe steals!

I have several favorite stores that I always make it a point to stop in at when I'm in the neighborhood. One of them is called Raphsodielle and they feature fun clubwear and trendy fashions. Good deals can be found, but most things I feel are overpriced for my frugal ways! But they are much cheaper then the mall or a high end department store.


Many times, they have a table up front with clearance shoes. And one fateful day just before Christmas...I got 3 pairs of BRAND NEW shoes for $22 (including tax!)


Please excuse the bad photos, but check out the sassy black platform heels, the jeweled red creations and the awesome brown booties. They were all 75% off of between $25-30 dollars! So the black and brown shoes were around $6 and the red ones were $7. Yeah. I SCORED that day! I wear the black shoe a lot because I especially love them. 


(Remember from yesterday?)

But be careful! I actually purchased those same boots in grey a while back...but got them home and found out they were 2 different sizes! Yes, they were on clearance for $5, but they didn't do me any good in the wrong size! So CHECK those clearance shoes! And ALWAYS try on clothes...occasionally something is on clearance because the size is miss marked! Which can be a good thing or a bad thing, depending on if you've tried it on first. And if you're really lucky, you'll end up with a bargain that says it's a 5/6 when clearly, it fits your size 10 butt!

1 comment:

Thoughts? Questions? Let me know!